Monday, April 30, 2018

Scrapbook Layout Background Ideas - Striped Foil

Looking for a simple way to add some bang to your Scrapbook Layout Backgrounds!?! Today I have a new idea for you that combines products from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L with the April Kit from The ScrapRoom Kit Club!  Every time I log into Instagram I am seeing people using different media to create stripes.  I decided to jump on the trend but use my adhesives to get the job done!

**I receive products from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and The ScrapRoom for use in my projects. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience and doing so I can share what I personally love to use.**

Here's a sneak peek of what you can find if you hop on over to the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog Post here.
Of course, there's always a video - here's the one that goes along with today's post!


Although the new kits come out tomorrow - I thought I'd still highlight that this page does come from the April kit from The ScrapRoom!  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...