Thursday, January 25, 2018

Bible Verse Bookmarks

Who's loving the new Bible Journaling releases from SRM Stickers?!? I am joining you today with some bookmarks using the Bible Margins Stamp sets. For these I worked with the Bible Margins Light and Bible Margins Rejoice Set.  These were quick to make and a really enjoyable way to get creative over the recent holidays!
For each of the bookmarks I combined Distress Oxide inks with stencils and created a unique background.  This was new for me and was a really fun way to explore this technique.  I then stamped the margins stamps in black.  This one features the Bible Margins Rejoice Set.

In addition to the black stamping I used my Black Le Pen to color in some parts.  It really stands out on this red one!  I also incorporated Bakers Twine in making my tassels.  This one features the Bible Margins Light stamp set.

I laminated the front of these bookmarks so that they would hold up a little longer.

This one I used a little different approach and used some wet mixed media to create the background - although I love the end result, I was having fun with stencils and decided to stick with that for the rest.  



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...