Monday, September 25, 2017

DIY Paper Mum

Do you enjoy making paper flowers?  If so then I have just the tutorial for you today!  I am combining a die from Lawn Fawn with the amazing adhesive from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L to create DIY Paper Mums. 
**I receive products from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®,Paper House Productions and SRM Stickers for use in my projects. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience and doing so I can share what I personally love to use.**
DIY Paper Mum
These mums are simple to make and could be used on just about any paper craft project!

Isn't the dimension just spectacular? Let's see how I did it in this Video Tutorial:


I enjoyed making them so much that I made a whole set of three cards and added a sentiment sticker to them from SRM Stickers.

Not sure which color is my favorite...fall colors are just glorious!

The stitching on die really adds a nice touch of detail.  Be sure to keep an eye on the blog at Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L all week long as we will be sharing tons of inspiration with Lawn Fawn.

You can check out any of the supplies from this card by clicking on the affiliate thumbnails below - as always thanks for your support!

2 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

Your flowers are so beautiful Christine! I'm so glad to see I'm not the only one who still rocks a Cuttlebug. ;) Thanks for helping me to see the design possibilities of a scalloped circle!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

These are beautiful cards !!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...