Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Best Friends Layout for Stuck?! Sketches!

I'm running behind on this as we premiered this beautiful sketch over at Stuck?! Sketches on the 15th!  I had a video for it that got messed up....so I think I just put this on the backburner!  Alas, I'm finally sharing the sketch and what I created with it!  Here's the August 15th Sketch!
I love the diagonal design on this!  So much so that I think I may even play with it a second time!

Here's my layout that I made with it.  Bright and colorful packed with the beautiful "On a Whim" collection by Amy Tan!  I fussy cut all of those big flowers out of a patterned paper.  My background papers come from Doodlebug Design and are a softer shade of the yellow and pink in order to avoid having the whole thing come out way too bright!  

Here's my Supply List with Affiliate Thumbnails - Click on any of them to check them out at Scrapbook.com and as always - Thanks for Your Support!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...