Monday, August 7, 2017

August Planner Spread in Kawaii Planner - Paper House Productions

I just got my new Kawaii planner from Paper House Productions and it is so much fun!  I could tell you all about it, but why not jump into the process video for this week's planner spread instead?


Isn't the concept of a Kawaii style absolutely fun?  Here's some close-ups of my creation:
 Here's the full spread, so much sparkle and whimsy going on!  


I'm smitten with these puffy clips.  They are seriously unbelievably fun! So much fun that I had to include two of them!  The one above I added onto a slip on pocket.

I used this puffy clip to hold my place in the planner.

Here you can see several blocks of my planner filled with the coordinating planner stickers as well as part of the rice borders and puffy stickers.

Want to check out these supplies closer? You can find them all by clicking on the affiliate thumbnails below - thanks for your support!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...