Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Adding Hand Stitching to Scrapbook Layouts and Paper Crafts

One of my favorite go to techniques is to simply add hand stitching onto my paper craft projects. Each time I share a different project with hand stitching I get comments with questions. Because of that I recently created a video series to help get you started on hand stitching and string art.

Here's the first video in the series:


As I mention in the video there are a couple of tools that make this job easier, click on any of the affiliate thumbnails below to check those out:

Now what about adding string art with your stitching?  That's a technique you also see me add regularly and guess what? I have a video for that too!



What do you think? Doable right!?!  I want to see if you start creating with this technique so be sure to share it with me on Facebook or Instagram!

The last video I want to share today is just a share video of SOME of my favorite stitched/string art layouts.  There's one in here that took 8 HOURS!  Check it out!



Hope you are itching to pull out a needle and thread and tackle some ideas in your next paper craft project!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...