Friday, May 12, 2017

Little Boy Scrapbook Layout

One of my favorite things about scrapbooking is that it allows me to capture the “little” memories – special everyday moments like cute habits or sayings from your kids. Today I have a layout that does just that: captures the little things my son says! And bonus, I'm using several adhesives from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3LⓇ
Little Boy Scrapbook Layout for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L using E-Z Runner Grand and 3D Foam Squares
I created a big bold title using a We R Memory Keepers alphabet punch board. The title tells what the layout is about. Then I used tiny letter stickers to highlight some of his quotes. Going for a big and bold title requires a good adhesive to make sure it goes down and stays down! The E-Z Runner® Grand Refillable Dispenser got the job done perfectly!

ChristineMeyer-ThingsYouSayLayout-4Let’s just review how easy it is to load the cartridges into this E-Z Runner Grand.  I love that it’s easy and foolproof!

ChristineMeyer-ThingsYouSay-5

I can’t do a scrapbook layout without adding dimension and the 3D Foam Squares help make that happen.
ChristineMeyer-ThingsYouSay-2
I didn’t add tons of dimension but I did use them on several triangles!

ChristineMeyer-ThingsYouSay-3
Sometimes removing the backing from foam adhesives can be cumbersome, but with these ones that is not the case, which makes that part of creation easier.
Click on any of the Affiliate Thumbnails below to check out the supplies used in this layout:

1 comment:

Chark said...

I've seen this board used in demos, but never just a page...looks great as a title, I love the little letters on top!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...