Thursday, March 16, 2017

God is....Bible Journaling

Have you checked out the books of the Bible stamps that SRM now carries?  I love them and wanted to use them on my Bible Journaling with a focused list.  Christine joining you today with a Bible Journaling piece titled "God Is..."

I combined a bunch of stamp sets to create this project including:

I really like the script font of the word "God" from the Child of God Clear stamp so I was excited to use that over and over! I used the 12 Pc Water Color Pencils and a circle template to create my background.  

By combining the New Testament and Old Testament stamps with the Today Tomorrow To Do Planner Stamps I was able to cite each verse that the different statements came from.  A really great solution for a person who doesn't love her handwriting ;).

What different stamps and techniques are you incorporating into your Bible Journaling these days?  

Supply List with Affiliate Thumbnail Links Below:



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...