Tuesday, September 13, 2016

My Creative Scrapbook September Creative Kit Process Video

Woosh that is a long title for a blog post!  This month I am doing my first ever video for My Creative Scrapbook.  No one has been doing process videos for the Creative Kit (at least as long as I have been around) and it's time to get that kit in the video line-up.  They have so many amazing videos for the Main Kit and Limited Edition Kit you will want to be sure to check out as well!  Here's the layout I created in the video - a Back to School one for my Middle School son!

This kit features gobs of products from the Starshne Collection by Shimelle from American Crafts.  

Here's the Video:

Be sure to stop by My Creative Scrapbook to check out the full gallery for this collection and all the kits this month!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...