Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Scrapbooking Your Trip to the Beach

Paper House has the best products for telling the story about your trips to the beach! I have done multiple layouts over the years using their products and have loved both making them and the end result.  Today I have a new one to share with you highlighting the new Snapshots pieces and Puffy Stickers but I am also going to share with you some older ones too! Let's kick it off with my newest one!
Beach
Supplies Used:
Beach CU
The new shakers are so much fun!  They are great for layouts, cards, or even stand alone 4 X 4 albums! The Mixed Card Packs include transparencies which is what I used for the "Sun & Sand" on the layout.
Beach CU2
I also used the Mixed Card Packs to frame my little guy in this picture.  I love the mint green color added into the mix!  I used a variety of Puffy stickers on this including the "Smile" quote you see here and the silver puffy accents throughout the layout.
Now here's a few more beach layouts to help get those creative juices flowing for scrapping those summer moments!
PHP Beach Layout
This was the first beach layout I ever did with Paper House - features lots of their earlier papers and 3D stickers which you can still find at their store!
Paper House End of Summer Hop
Fun with my Silhouette Cameo and Paper House products!
Cork'd Project Christine Meyer
Cork matches really well with sand so our Cork'd Stickers are perfect for helping document those beach memories!
PHP Beach Collection Blog Hop
This one features the same At the Beach Paper Crafting Kit that I used today!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...