Thursday, July 7, 2016

My Creative Scrapbook - Creative Kit Layouts

The Creative Kit at My Creative Scrapbook this month is a great one for all those summer photos!  It's packed with Echo Park Paper and full of vibrant colors and patterns!  Here's the layouts I created with it!

This is my only multi-photo layout which you know is unusual for me!  With the move, I had to work with what I had...so it was a lot of single photos this month!

My 3 year old loves popsicles. This kit is packed with lots of popsicle embellishments so I had to make use of that and tells his story!

I also wanted to highlight a picture of my daughter in front of our beautiful peonies.  We will miss those bushes blooming every year but we've captured it in a scrapbook page at least!

Although it is great for summer themed layouts - it's also great for just general themed stuff too!  I used it to highlight the going away party for my daughter (bright colors will make us less sad to look at it right!?!)

If you haven't already reserved your copy - this kit will go quick - so hop over and check it (and all the others out) at My Creative Scrapbook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...