Thursday, June 16, 2016

My Creative Scrapbook - Creative Kit projects

I was so excited to work with the Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook this month.  It contains a ton of product from Jillibean Soup who happens to be out of Ohio, where we are moving to!  Here's the four layouts I created!

Tons of fussy cutting on this layout - most of the arrows were hand cut!  It was a good exercise in patience and made me sit down and relax for awhile!

More fussy cutting and layering!  This one didn't photograph great - it is my favorite of the bunch in person!

I loved the watercolor circles that came on a paper in this kit (that paper is from Echo Park) so I had to fussy cut some of those too and create some cascading lines with them!

This layout really highlights the various embellishments that came in the kit - from wood veneer to stickers to cardstock frames...such a fun kit!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...