Saturday, April 9, 2016

Main Kit Layouts for My Creative Scrapbook

Does it feel like April where you are at? Where I live, it's been in the 30s and it even snowed yesterday! Yikes!  Here's some Main Kit layouts form the new April kits from My Creative Scrapbook.  These have a spring feel and should help warm us up!

The kit is packed with Carpe Diem from Simple Stories along with some flowers, thickers, and other odds and ends!

There's tons of fun stuff to fussy cut - like these awesome clouds! 

There's a good mix of big bold patterns and much calmer ones - I went big and bold on this layout! 

The chipboard frames were a definite favorite for me - super fun to make a collage with and add a bunch of pictures to a layout!


1 comment:

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Such fun layouts! I am in love with the Carpe Diem collection (the only papers I rushed home to buy after CHA) and I love how you used it. Hoping to cut into mine over National Scrapbook day. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...