Monday, January 18, 2016

My First Post for Doodlebug Design!

Today is my very first post for Doodlebug!  You will be seeing a lot of the Polar Pals line this week here on the blog!   Polar Pals is such a fun line to play with and I had the perfect winter pictures from last year to use!  Winter is my absolute favorite season - I love the snow and I love the cold!  Now the funny thing is today it's arctic cold - like -15 with the windchill.  So probably anyone in my area who is seeing this is scowling at me :).

Knowing that it's my favorite season helps you understand why I had to use the "It's the most Wonderful time of the year" paper!  Underneath my daughter is a really cute Doodlebug Snowman. The paper on it's own makes for a perfect piece in our shadowboxes or on our clipboards.  But I just happened to accidentally set a picture down on it and voila, the idea was born to use it as part of my layout!  I love how it worked out to be a great title and I am definitely going to be trying this out with other collections!

I added some stickers and snowflake sprinkles to personalize it a little bit more.

The purple heart here is also part of the original paper - I added the rest to create my own happy little penguin line.  How fun are those little guys!?!


I never thought I'd run into a collection that would match my daughters random outfit here - how excited was I when it worked so well with Polar Pals!?!  The Doodle Pop Snowflakes and Mini Paperclips help to add a little extra dimension that the layout needed.  I like how they also help bring the focus in to the pictures.  

Hope you are staying warm where ever you are at!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...