Wednesday, January 20, 2016

My Creative Sketches - January Sketch

It's time for the new sketch contest at My Creative Sketches and I squeezed in some time to play along this month!  Here's what the sketch looks like this month:


And here's what I created based on the sketch!

I used up the remains of my January Creative Kit and added some Doodlebug supplies to it! I decided to scrap one of my daughters pictures in her Christmas dress from this year. I am perpetually behind on Christmas pictures so I thought since it looked so nice with these papers why not go for it!  I also added in some JustNick cut files!  I'm kind of missing that team already!  Both the "cherish" title and the frame on the picture come from there.  I fussy cut that row of flowers/circles at the bottom of the layout.  That was a task!  I also used more of that washi tape from the kit as my top and bottom borders!  Love that stuff, I hope Pebbles makes more!!! We hope you'll play along this month and link up your sketch interpretation too!

Supplies Used: 
Patterned Paper: My Creative Scrapbook January Creative Kit
Stickers: My Creative Scrapbook January Creative Kit & Doodlebug
Wood: Jillibean Soup
Ephemera: My Creative Scrapbook January Creative Kit
Washi Tape: My Creative Scrapbook January Creative Kit
Pearls: Darice
Cut Files: JustNick


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...