Monday, January 11, 2016

Main Kit Layouts from My Creative Scrapbook

I have a few more layouts to share with you from the Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook.  These feature tons of fun products from Fancy Pants! What I think is really notable about these layouts is that they came together in record time.  I don't know that I have ever completed three layouts as quickly as these three.  All the while not neglecting my style of adding details to things!  Check it out!

This one features a base paper that already had the writing and swirls on it.  I loved that paper and just simply wanted to highlight it!  So I added a couple of fun sibling pictures and some ephemera and called it good!  Clean, simple, and fast!

On this one I layered some of the "brag cards" underneath my center picture.  Other than that I just added buttons and various ephemera and once again called it good.  With busy background papers it didn't need a lot or it would get to be too much!

On this last one I used the brag cards again but did so in a grid style.  To add to the brag cards I layered some ephemera and prima flowers.  Other than taking some time to pick out the right cards and colors this one also didn't take long.

So there you have it - I've now shared all my layouts from this month for My Creative Scrapbook.  Snag a Main Kit or Creative Kit (or both ;)) before they sell out!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...