Tuesday, December 1, 2015

November Planner Pages

 I've been searching for just the right planner.  I came to a realization that I needed a family one and then one just for me.  I got the Happy Planner from Me & My Big Ideas and I absolutely love it!  So today I am going to share with you my family one and how I used lots of SRM Stickers and Stamps in it!
This is my spread for the second week of November.  It was a crazy week as we were traveling for part of it! I used several different sets of stickers on here as well as stamp!  

This was a pretty awesome half of the week!  As you can see on the left side I created a list of out of the norm things I needed to do.  This was super helpful.  Now if you are wondering about my areas that are covered up with patterned paper....those I have decided will be where I have nothing planned.  Each time I have one of those I am going to add in a heart from the Life is Good Stamp Set.  I will have those there as a reminder that I have a time out from anything and I should use those times to love on my family!


Sticker Stitches are an absolute staple for this type of hobby.  I'm going to be going through a lot of sticker stitches! I was particularly into the black ones this month! I added a "Happy" sticker from the Happy Card Set.  The Calendar Companion sticker set had a couple of perfect additions as well!

With nothing planned for Saturday I took some artistic liberty and just had fun adding the November from Calendar Months/Large Snappy and the leaves!  A personal touch is added with the Have a Ball Basketball and Say It With Stickers Mini Piano

Of course there are more Sticker Stitches and Baby Blue Little Borders. 

My second spread is for a more normal week in our house and is packed with my writing!  For this one I used a lot of Sticker Stitches and the Silver & White Little Borders.

I used a tag stamp from the same stamp set to fill some white space. 

 I also added in some faith statements from one of my faves, the Shine Your Light set. I'll work that one in where ever I can because it is so inspiring!


I used Sticker Stitches as a border for my morning, afternoon, and evening sections and I really like the way that worked out!

It is so easy to incorporate so many of SRM's fantastic stickers and stamps to your Planner!  We love it when you share those with us and can't wait to see more!

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Bella Blvd
Stickers & Stamps: SRM Stickers





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...