Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Final Project for JustNick

Today is my last post for JustNick it seems perfect to be sharing a layout about Remembering! I really enjoyed my time on the team but with the new year comes changes to my schedule and design team commitments and I decided not to reapply at this point.  I'm always cautious about taking on too much!  As we enter into a new year in a few days - I wanted to document some special pictures of my kiddos. I also wanted to a post that highlighted some of my favorite things about JustNick's files - I loved working with her background files, I loved working with her word files, and I definitely loved her circles!  This layout incorporates all three!
Just Nick has so many great background files and I always enjoyed trying to find a unique twist on them. One of my favorite layouts was one where I did string art - that was a massive undertaking. This time I decided to do string art again with the Scribble Circle Background but on a much smaller scale.  Just a little in between the middle scribble circles.
I also really enjoyed working with all the word/text files that JustNick has to offer - so there was no better choice for my big bold title than the Remember word set!
I am so thankful for a fun ride with JustNick's awesome and trendy cut files!
Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Design
Stickers: American Crafts & Doodlebug Design
Enamel Dots: Doodlebug Design



1 comment:

Helen Gullett said...

what a fun layout! Love the title with year and those star string. Fabulous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...