Thursday, December 10, 2015

Christmas Layouts with My Creative Scrapbook

The Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook has very traditional colors for the holidays and is perfect for documenting those memories!  I have four layouts to share with you today using that kit!

For this one I tried to create a scene with the snowman and sled.  I added a Noel banner to the snowman and even busted out the Stickles to create a little snow covered ground beneath him. 

I had to cut off the snowman's arms to make the banner fit :)

 
I really enjoy doing pocket pages.  I don't want to do them all the time...but they are a fun break from the norm and allow me to get a lot of pictures squared away at once.  I am trying to do at least one pocket page each month with my kits!  This one highlights presents that the kids got on Christmas Day.  

This one has a very classic style to it - it took me forever to figure out how to place things just right!  I really wanted to include the beautiful poinsettia and that was a little tricky!  

I also added some handstitching to the ornament stickers to make them look like they were dropping down from above. I did that earlier in the year on a layout and loved the look so why not repeat it :)?  I am trying out typing my journaling more often.  Lucy and I have a very particular process for picking out her Christmas dress.  I highlighted the "requirements" in my journaling.

And now a layout that is not at all in a classic style!  This one was so fun to just play with - I did lots of clusters and of course added in the handstitching.  It came together to make a really whimsical and playful layout!

You can check out a whole gallery of work with this kit over at My Creative Scrapbook.  Tomorrow I will have a tutorial for you that uses the Main Kit!  See you then!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...