Monday, November 30, 2015

My Creative Scrapbook Creative Kit Projects

It's still November and I'm not wrapping up fall projects until I share these with you today!  I loved the Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook this month and here's the different projects I made with it!
I made another fall wreath this month but this one was a different style from last month! 

A Thanksgiving pocket page...I've got all my pictures ready to do one now for 2015!

This one was based on the sketch from My Creative Sketches this month.  You have a couple weeks to play along - it's a great sketch so be sure to check it out!

The kit was also great for Halloween layouts especially if you don't want to go heavy on Halloween product.  This one was all about my little princess!

And another Halloween layout about my little monkey - I added in some hand stitching to give some added whimsy.

Tomorrow we start with sneaks of the December Kits and I assure you, you don't want to miss them!  The team knocked this one out of the park!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...