Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Too Cute To Spook: Using Multiple Cut Files on a Layout

Using lots of cut files on a layout doesn't have to be scary or complicated and this week we were challenged at Just Nick to use at least four!  It took a little more precise planning than I usually do but it wasn't too difficult to do!  I think JustNick files definitely make it easier to do this as she has so many words 
 
I started off using one of my favorite files the Brick Circle Background.  In this case I used it as a way to pull in some extra color and texture to my background.  That extra orange really helps my pictures pop off the page!
The Handcut Letters 2 are so unique and kind of fit with my "tiger" title because of the stripe!  The bats come from the brand new Spooky Stuff file.  I folded their wings up to give them some added dimension.
The Doodle Frames were perfect for mounting over my pictures and adding another pop of color. He certainly is Too Cute to Spook and I think he will be just that again this year!  Have fun experimenting with multiple cut files - you never know how great they can look until you give it a try!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...