Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Summer Adventures

I had a couple of Summer Adventures from the summer of 2014 that I hadn't yet gotten documented! I decided to use my Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook to do those!  First up is a layout about our trip to Pop's on Route 66 in Oklahoma!

The kit includes some fun ribbons and I decided to use those as stripes on the layout!  I also love the ephemera die cuts that came in it and those really are a focal point on this one!

My second layout is about a trip to Indiana Beach!

This one highlights more of the ephemera die cuts as well as the patterned papers being showcased in the banner!  I really love how this one came together!  And I am so thrilled to have two more layouts created for last summer that feature multiple pictures!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...