Thursday, September 17, 2015

First Glasses Layout

My Oldest Son recently got glasses for the first time.  On the same day he got them my kit arrived from My Creative Scrapbook and I decided to use some of the more masculine elements in it to create a layout with pictures from that day!
There were a lot of elements in the patterned papers that had diamonds to them so I decided to play off of that and do some fussy cutting and stitching.  I always love how an overlapped picture looks - so I added in that element as well!  The original picture had colors that didn't even come close to matching the papers included so it definitely needed to be converted to black and white.  The gold accents, glasses, and flair all came together to add a good combination of different textures and interesting elements.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...