Sunday, July 26, 2015

Traveling with your Scrapbook Supplies

 Last month I got to take a week-long road trip with my husband.  Because of some different issues (hello broken washing machine) I didn't get my design team projects done with the My Creative Scrapbook kit in advance of leaving.  So I grabbed my Creative Kit and a few supplies and took it along.  I didn't know if I would actually get anything done but it was worth a shot.

Here's what I learned, with the right tools in hand it is possible to do a lot from the road.  I actually got the better part of 3 layouts done and cropped hundreds of pictures!  Here's the supplies I took along:
Travel Supply List:
-Hard cover plastic case
-Paper Trimmer
-Scissors
-Circle Punch
-Adhesive Runner
-Glue Ball Point Pen
AND of course
-The July Creative Kit

My Creative Scrapbook has such good comprehensive kits that you really need little else to create beautiful projects!  Here's the layouts I did from the road:
For each one I wrote in the different parts that I did while we were driving.  

This one was the easiest to do from the road!

Not sure I would have made time to fussy cut all those waves if I would have been sitting at home!

So if you are setting out for some long drives this summer, grab one of your kits and see if you can't knock out some fun projects too!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...