Monday, July 6, 2015

My Creative Scrapbook Main Kit Layouts

This month I worked with both the Main Kit and the Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook.  It was the first time I got to work with the Main Kit and I totally loved it!  Today I am going to share with you two of my layouts from that kit!
This kit had me working a lot with circles - not sure why, but that's where my brain went!  The kit is full of Jillibean Soup's line Red Raspberry Soup and these Die Cuts are a part of it!  The colors coordinated perfectly with Lucy's first day of school pictures from last year that I finally got that scrapped!  Always love when I can knock out older pictures and I have been waiting for just the right stuff for that! 

To make my wreath, I cut out a 10 inch circle and lightly traced that onto my background cardstock.  I then just went around and added the die cuts! It required very little else other than a little clustering around the pictures!

More circles!  The background paper on this one totally inspired me but it wasn't right for the wreath in the layout above (I tried) so I decided to use letter stickers and circle the picture - making for easy journalling!  Adding the strip of butterfly paper straight down the middle helped to break things up a bit.  Around the picture I added die cut doilies and Prima flowers.  

I haven't put real dimensional flowers on a layout in a long time - but that was fun!  Made me remember why I love flowers!  The little wood flowers that you see are also part of this kit and were perfect for adding a little different texture to the layout!

I'll be back tomorrow with some more layouts from the Creative Kit!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...