Saturday, July 18, 2015

My Creative Scrapbook July Sketch

It's time for a new sketch with My Creative Scrapbook and you can find it at the My Creative Sketches blog!  The prize packagae is awesome and the rules are few so hop in and play along with us!  Here's what the sketch looks like:

And here's my interpretation using this month's main Kit (mostly) from My Creative Scrapbook!
I have been itching to play with the Pie Chart File from JustNick Studio so when I saw the large circle on this layout, it was the perfect opportunity! I backed each portion with a different pattern paper (perfect for using up scraps).  I decided not to have the long strips from the sketch come over that because it just was too much with the pie chart, so they slid behind.  The rest is just simply adding some fussy cut title pieces and embellies from the kit!  

Can't wait to see what you come up with using the sketch too! See you over there!

1 comment:

Mycreativescrapbook said...

Love this page, excellent work using the kit.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...