Friday, April 3, 2015

Easter Layouts

Paper House Productions has the best products for creating holiday layouts!

Easter layout by Christine Meyer


For a base I used a patterned paper from the Nature Paper Pad.  I topped that with a ten inch white square matted with pink cardstock.  I then cut out a large yellow oval from patterned paper in the Garden Paper Pad.  Both of these paper pads are perfect for creating any kind of spring projects! I used a sheet of the Pink Floral Scrapbook Paper to matte my pictures across the center of the page and over the large yellow egg.


A large Happy Easter 3D Title Sticker was perfect for my title posed above my pictures.


Using the Easter Egg Hunt 3D Stickers and the Butterflies Cork’d Stickers I created a cluster above and below the photographs.

The Cork stickers and 3D Stickers go together really nicely and add great dimension and texture to the layout.  

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Paper House Productions
Cardstock: Core'dinations
Stickers: Paper House Productions
Twine: The Twinery
Tag: Core'dinations


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...