Thursday, April 16, 2015

My Creative Scrapbook April Sketch

The April Sketch for My Creative Scrapbook comes this month from Kristine Davidson!  Here's the sketch:

As always I use the sketch as my base and then take off running in my own direction :)  I used the remainders of  my April Creative Kit to do this layout!
Okay before we even talk scrapbooking, let's just marvel at that gorgeous hair! My goodness it was sooooo blonde then!  I hope that happens again this summer! It is still significantly lighter than his siblings.  

I was pretty much out of full pieces of patterned paper from the kit so I worked with scraps and made use of the little die cuts and stickers that were the stars of the kit!  Once I was "done" I knew it needed something else.  That is when I added the stitching to make the bottom circle look like a sun!  My Creative Scrapbook tends to bring out the hand-stitcher in me.  I love that!  

As a reminder, the sketch contest begins today and is located here.  And the kits are available on a limited basis - if you love them get them while you can by going here!

Supplies Used:
Kit: My Creative Scrapbook
White Pen: Uniball Signo
Wood Stars: Studio Calico



3 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

Love the colors, the stitching and all the fun elements. This is a great layout!

Ruth G said...

This layout is bright and cheery and so very wonderful with the stitching! Thanks so much for sharing!

Mycreativescrapbook said...

I adore this layout, thank you for the smile

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...