Thursday, April 9, 2015

Middle Kids Layout - My Creative Scrapbook

One day my Middle Kids were in the mood for taking cute pictures with me - so we did!  And this layout documents that fun moment!

This is another layout from the Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook this month.  Aren't the flowers just stunning?  I still have some left to play with - definitely going to be making some pretty cards! I really wanted to use the floral paper that I used on the left side, glad I was able to work it into a layout without it being too busy!

I also love the framed die cuts with cute little sayings that came in this kit!  Another stunning kit this month - get your hands on it while you can!




1 comment:

Cheryl W. said...

Super cute layout, Christine. I like all the pretty papers and happy photos.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...