Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Kiwi Lane Guest Designer: Happy Birthday Layout

I am popping back by the Kiwi Lane Designs today for a guest designing spot! 
 I got out the super fun Elements set to create a birthday layout.  One of my favorite things to use Kiwi Lane sets for is to create a different background than I could achieve with just plain patterned paper and today I will show you how I achieved that.

Using the arrow piece I cut out four arrows using Elements Piece 1 and lined the points of them up to create an interesting background on my layout.  I then cut out Elements Piece 4 and used that in the center of all the arrows.  That served as my subtitle area and I created a larger title underneath my focal picture.


I cut out Chevrons using Elements Piece in an opposing color and used those to highlight the arrows and one of the pictures.

Don't you just love the fun you can have with Kiwi Lane Templates!?!

Supplies Used:
Templates: Kiwi Lane Designs
Patterned Paper: Core'dinations
Stickers: Bella Blvd

2 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

This layout looks fabulous. Love how you used those arrows. Not only do they make an interesting background, but they really focus your attention on your "headline" of So Two, as well. This page will be so much fun to display at his high school graduation party. LOL

Leslie Germain said...

fabulous page! LOVE the arrows!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...