Wednesday, April 15, 2015

14 Sports Layout Ideas

Sports get a lot of attention in my scrapbooking room!  
I have a sports loving family and four kiddos! 
 I am always on the lookout for some fresh ideas. 

 Today I thought I would share a roundup of layouts that include baseball, tennis, swimming, football, basketball, soccer, gymnastics, horseback riding, and bowling!  Now I know there are some missing still but that is a pretty good start!  Check 'em out!

Click on the link below to check these out closer up!
Bowling Layout by Suzanna Lee
Champ Layout by Suzanna Lee
Gymnastics Layout by Christine Meyer
Muckdogs Baseball Layout by Christine Meyer
Swimming Team Layout by Christine Meyer
Baseball Layout by Christine Meyer
Swimming Layout by Suzanna Lee
Horseback Riding Layout by Suzanna Lee
Soccer Coach Layout by Christine Meyer
Basketball Layout by Christine Meyer
Swimming Start Layout by Suzanna Lee
Tennis Layout by Christine Meyer









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...