Wednesday, March 18, 2015

SRM Stickers & 17turtles Layout

This week SRM Stickers & 17turtles are pairing up! Today I have a layout that features SRM Stickers and the Floral Banquet cut file from 17turtles.

I decided to cut my flowers in white and back them with various colors of vellum.  Core'dinations has recently added a variety of colors of vellum to their paper line and this was the perfect chance to dive in and use it! I used a medium weight cardstock and because it was a detailed cut I set my Depth at 3 and my Speed at 30.  My blade was set at 4.  I got a perfectly clean cut using my Silhouette at those settings! I then put them together to create a wreath on the layout.

I love the softness of the vellum against the black and white but this file would also look neat unbacked or using some patterned papers!  I used a fine tip glue pen to attach the vellum.

To carry on the Black and White color scheme I used the We've Got Your Sticker Sweet Set.  I used the big "Sweet" for my title and put it right onto the picture.  I then used white word stickers  to create a visual triangle on the layout.  Embellishing around it with some gems and enamel hearts helped add a little sparkle. 

Keep checking in at SRM Stickers this week and next to get more inspiration!

1 comment:

Jean said...

An amazing file! Just love this layout!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...