Sunday, March 8, 2015

Simple Cards from My Creative Scrapbook

If you know me, you know how much I enjoy creating cards too!  So today I thought I'd share a little more on the details of the cards I made with the Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook this month. I love this kit and all the goodies from Simple Stories!

As I was shuffling around the Insta square pieces that came in the kit I noticed the diagonals on the squares.  I knew then and there I wanted to do a grid design with different colors matching up.  I backed that with a wood grain paper to give it a solid base.  I then added some punched hearts with star stickers.  A popped up sentiment and it was good.  Pretty simple and striking!

This second card was even more simple.  I cut down one of the 4 inch Insta Squares and used it in the center of the card.  I then just added stickers and chipboard pieces at opposite corners.  A little faux stitching and it was done.  I love that I was able to use up some odds and ends to create a bright and cheerful card!

1 comment:

Cheryl W. said...

Great cards! So brightly colored and cheerful. They made me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...