Tuesday, March 17, 2015

My Creative Scrapbook - March Sketch

It's time for a new monthly sketch from My Creative Sketches - a part of the My Creative Scrapbook Team!  I decided to squeeze one more project out of my Creative Kit from this month!  That makes 8 projects done and lots of bits and pieces left over!  Here's the sketch for this month:


And here's my interpretation:
One last snow layout for now and I am officially ready to dive into spring :).  I added a stitched circle to my background to give the whole thing a little more texture.  I also added diagonal embellishments from one corner to the other.  There were lots of great pieces left from the kit for me to usefor embellishing.  This sketch challenge is open until April 14th and you can enter by going here.  You can use anything you want to create your layout - it doesn't have to be a kit from there (but they are pretty awesome :)).

1 comment:

Mycreativescrapbook said...

What a wonderful layout.. Love your work with the sketch

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...