Friday, February 6, 2015

My Creative Scrapbook Kit Layouts - One for a boy & One for a girl

As promised I am back today to share additional projects I made using the Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook this month. I had so much fun playing this month and I think that probably shows in the projects!


This was actually the first layout I made from the kit.  I was definitely focused on bringing out the boy colors here.  I also loved the diamond shapes in the light blue paper and decided to build an argyle style embellishment into the background.

I love the color combination that came out of the picture and kit colors combining - very unique but perfect for boys!

 
This one actually falls into the category of my "Treasure this Time Tuesday" feature but I am going to share it today anyway. The numbered journaling cards were perfect for documenting three special things about my daughter this month as well as snagging some pretty pictures of her. Since it is February I aimed to make this one have a Valentine's feel to it.  This kit isn't geared towards Valentine's but the Main Kit is so if you are looking for that - grab the Main Kit ;)

I used different heart punches and metal dies to create my cascade of hearts.  Adding faux stitching and outlining to them helped to bring out the black in the journaling words too

I'll have one more card from this kit to share with you on Sunday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...