Thursday, February 12, 2015

Last Minute Valentine's Day Card Ideas

I FINALLY got to playing with the Simple Stories "Hugs & Kisses" Simple Set.  I have had it for over a month with every intention of doing Valentine projects but I have been busy playing with lots of other goodies!  I have a fun layout to share with you on Saturday featuring that line!  When I got done with the layout I had lots of bits and pieces laying around and decided to create a few Valentines to use them up!

This one is my favorite of the three - I love the classic colors of it!  I used two different journaling cards and layered them to create the base.  I then just added three hearts with the middle one popped up and finished it with faux stitching.  Super quick and simple!

More hearts! You can probably guess what part of my layout on Saturday is gonna look like.  After using the hearts from Simple Stories I added some stickers from them and some enamel hearts from Pebbles.

And more hearts :) I once again used a journaling card for the base and then added letter stickers, a border, and some words to personalize it.

All three of these came together super fast - less than 30 minutes because I was working with leftovers and just sliding things together.  I'll be back Saturday with a layout from this fun line!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Simple Stories
Stickers: Simple Stories & Pebbles
Wood: Studio Calico





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...