Monday, February 2, 2015

Core'dinations Football Projects

I love using my crafty supplies to create sports projects.  I had fun creating a couple of football projects using Core'dinations goodies!  First up is a box card that comes from a cut file from Lori Whitlock.

Football Box card using Core'diantions Polka Dot Pop paper
I was excited to try out some of the new Polka Dot Pop paper from Core'dinations.  It is flocked polka dots and therefore has lots of texture.  I added the touchdown and stars to the Lori Whitlock file making it more of a card that could work as centerpiece for a table too.

Football layout by Christine Meyer
Next up is this clean & simple layout using more of that Polka Dot Paper!  Anyone notice that my first card was Green Bay Packer colors and on this my son is in Minnesota Viking colors.  His team favorites make no sense whatsoever but he's a kid so we let him be!  If you want to check out more details on either of these projects you can find them over at the Core'dinations blog!

Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Core'dinations
Patterned Paper: Coredinations
Stickers: American Crafts



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...