Saturday, January 3, 2015

Sketchy Saturday - Week 1

It's been awhile since I've done a Sketchy Saturday and I thought the first week of the year was the perfect time to get started again!  Here's the sketch for this week!



And here's my sample to go with it!
Modern Heritage layout using Legacy by Simple Stories
I am working with this line for The Scrapbooking Studio! Legacy is a beautiful heritage line but can also work great for family layouts and because I don't have a lot of heritage photos, that is what I went with.  I have had these pictures sitting and waiting to be scrapped for a couple years and was so glad to finally have the right line to match them up with.  This is my three oldest children with one of our stand-in Grandma's at our old home in Missouri.  Her and her husband are godparents to Cooper and this is when we took him down to meet them.  Barbie isn't a huge fan of having her picture taken so I treasure this pictures even more knowing that.

This layout and sketch are both clean and simple - make use of a little patterned paper and a few embellishments and you can knock it out quick and easy!  Simple Stories is awesome for products that mix and match perfectly and make the creating process less stressful!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Simple Stories
Stickers: Simple Stories
Enamel Dots: Simple Stories
Die Cuts: Simple Stories


1 comment:

Ruth G said...

Wonderful layout and story. I love the look of the warm wood and and the lovely flowers. Thanks so much for sharing this sketch, too! I've pinned it for later use!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...