Thursday, January 1, 2015

Let It Snow - A Winter Layout

Happy New Year!  Today I am the blogger at SRM Stickers!  I love how their sticker make it possible to create for any season and mix and match with the patterned papers you love.  Today I have a snow layout to share of Bo from last year!
Making use of the Sentiment Winter stickers made adding journalling and thoughts throughout easy.  I love to be able to use stickers to tell the story because it can often add to the design of the project. I am also not a huge fan of my handwriting - so when I can let the stickers do the work then I definitely do!  We haven't had our first snow yet here - but I am waiting with my SRM Stickers in hand to document it when it shows up! To check out close-ups of this layout head on over to the SRM Stickers blog!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Simple Stories
Stickers: SRM Stickers & Simple Stories
Punched Pieces: SRM Stickers

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...