Friday, December 5, 2014

Snowman Polaroid Card

All this month the designers at Paper House Productions are featuring projects made using Plaid supplies.  Plaid makes the awesome Mod Podge that we all know and love!  Usually when I think of Mod Podge I think of using it on 3D projects.  I decided to experiment and see if I could use it in a less traditional way, on a card!

To begin I cut out the snowman portion of the patterned paper from the 6 X 6 Christmas Paper Pad.  I then got out the Extreme Glitter Mod Podge and used a brush to paint it over the whole snowman paper.  This added some great sparkle!

After I let it dry, I assembled the card.  A polaroid frame in the same kraft color as the base kept things simple.  I then added some Mod Melts that are meant to be flowers but I decided they looked snowflake like!  Final touch was some fabulous 3D stickers from Paper House.
Clean, simple, but oh so fun!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Paper House Productions
Cardstock: Core'dinations
Stickers: Paper House Production
Mod Podge: Plaid


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...