Friday, November 14, 2014

Thankful Layout - Core'dinations & May Arts Paired Up!

I can't believe that it is already mid-November and fall is rapidly disappearing!  Before it's gone I wanted to get in another fall layout and Core'dinations combined with May Arts is the perfect pair to do it with!  You can see full step by step instructions for this layout on the Core'dinations blog!
Core-May-Arts-Layout-2
I love the way that Core'dinations cardstock cuts on my Silhouette!  Setting it at 3 speed, 33 Thickness, and my blade at 4, and double cut it cuts beautifully every time.  If it is super textured then I simply flip the paper over to the other side and cut it that way - you can still get the textured look if you mirror your image!

1112 Closeup 2
I used May Arts burlap ribbon and absolutely love it!  I have been wanting to try that stuff for a while!  I also used their scalloped border ribbon.

1112 Closeup 3
What amazes me most with Core'dinations cardstock is all the different looks you can achieve by tearing, embossing, and sanding!  

Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Core'dinations
Tags; Core'dinations
Ribbon: May Arts
Brads: Simple Stories
Stickers: Simple Stories

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Christine, this is simply stunning! Gorgeous layout!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...