Monday, November 24, 2014

String Art Christmas Card

I have been itching to try some string art techniques and today my chance came!  I have a card up at The Twinery that uses a little string art!

All of the directions for how I did this can be found here. One of the things I love about this card is that I was able to use products from several companies that I design for and love - it's neat to see how they all can come together and make something beautiful!  I am one blessed lady!

If you try some string art techniques too, I would really love to see them! Link them up in the comments here or share them with me on my facebook page!

Supplies Used:
Twine: The Twinery
Stickers: SRM Stickers & Paper House Productions
Cardstock: Core'dinations


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...