Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Fall Cards for Imaginisce

Last week I shared some fall themed cards over on the Imaginisce blog.  Imaginisce doesn't currently have a fall line so I pulled from other collections to make these to share! Love it when you can repurpose and still make it work!  My Silhouette Cameo definitely got a work out with these!


I love this Silhouette cut of birch trees - it will definitely make another appearance in winter!  

I added IRocks to the trees and also used an older Imaginisce owl stamp to add to the fall feel.  

This one was a little trickier to create - I had a first attempt that I just wasn't happy with.  The way the leaves lay and making the colors line up is different than anything else I've done.  Finally I settled on sewing the flowy part of the leaf on and I like the look that gave me.  

I love the dimension and flow to this card and it is another awesome cut from the Silhouette Store.  There are a variety of gorgeous ones available there for fall - both new and old!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Imaginisce
IRocks: Imaginisce
Cardstock: American Crafts

1 comment:

Cathy said...

These are fabulous! Love them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...