Saturday, October 4, 2014

Disneyland Layout

I love to scrap Disney photos and am always on the lookout for some new items to play with.  Did you know that Leaky Shed Studio has some different items perfect for doing your Disney photos?  Today I am hosting their blog with this Disneyland Layout!

This clean and simple layout came together fairly quickly and I love that I had the chipboard "Disneyland" to add as my title.  I misted it with black mist to give it some color and then added it to the layout for some different texture and dimension.  Later this month I will be sharing a Disneyland pocket page using more of the Leaky Shed Disney goodies!  The rest of this layout is made up of pieces from Simple Stories "Say Cheese" line which is themed towards Disney projects.  I recently got my hands on it and LOVE it!  

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Simple Stories
Chipboard: Leaky Shed Studio
Twine: The Twinery
Stickers: Simple Stories




1 comment:

Lyne said...

Very nice Disney layout. Even without the mouse you can definitely tell what you're scrapping before even seeing the title.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...