Monday, September 1, 2014

Imaginisce Fall Project

When I think of fall one of the first things that comes to mind is owls.  So today I decided to play around with my I Top and I Rocks and create my own cute owls!  Owls are a fun thing to base projects around because you can cute them up and make them special for adults or kiddos!

Using my electronic die cut machine I cut out an owl pillow box and then created a card to slide inside of it.

The cut file came with eyes and a beak but I decided to use my Imaginisce goodies to make my own!  I created the eyes using the I Top and then adding a white dot topped with a black I Rock gem.  I curled up the feathers and then added I Rock gems to each one.  I love the dimension and sparkle that using the I Rock to a project can add!  I fussy cut a chevron shape out of some patterned paper from the Perfect Vacation line to use for the beak.

I then made a mini card using coordinating colors and products.  I again used a chevron for the beak and I Top eyes.  To create the ears for the owl, I simply used the Clicut Retractable Pen Knife and created notches and then curled the point up.  

These will be fun to fill up with some candy corn and share with someone special this fall!

Products Used:
Imaginisce: Patterned Paper (Perfect Vacation), Clicut Retractable Pen Knife, I Rock, I Top

1 comment:

TracyM #6773 said...

Saw your owls on the Imaginisce Blog - LOVE them BOTH!!!
The eyes are SO COOL and the gems on the feathers are FABULOUS!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...