Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Converting Raw Chipboard to fabulous Gold!

  As a clean and simple style artist, I often struggle with what to do with raw chipboard.  A lot of times I leave it alone or just paint it white.  But today I stepped out of my comfort zone a little bit while still staying true to my style.  For today's layout I covered my raw chipboard using Ranger Perfect Pearls.

This layout needed a perfect gold accent and the Fern Flourish was just what I was looking for!  I needed something with some curves and flow to it to break up all the straight lines.  

To cover it with Perfect Pearls, I simply worked slowly straight from the bottle.  Slowly letting liquid out and fill it in more as needed.  It dried beautifully and I love the shimmer it adds without being to feminine.

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye
Stickers: My Mind's Eye & Heidi Swapp
Chipboard: Leaky Shed Studio
Mist: Heidi Swapp

2 comments:

Cathy said...

This is gorgeous....love the chipboard with Perfect Pearls!

Lyne said...

I've never seen perfect pearls before...very cool

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...