Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Sympathy Card

I do not enjoy making sympathy cards.  I rarely have them even on hand because it just makes me sad!  But a friend has recently suffered a loss and I felt compelled to send a personal note.  I pulled out some Imaginisce goodies, dies from Poppy Stamps, and my go to for sentiments SRM Stickers.

Sympathy Card by Christine Meyer
I cut out the striped paper first - planning to fit my sentiment onto the lighter blue lines.  I then backed that with some light blue floral paper and added those to the card base.  Both of those papers come from the Welcome Spring line from Imaginisce!  I then die cut the butterfly and leaves and added them.  I surrounded those with blue gems and some white I Rock gems. Simple but pretty with lots of dimension and texture to it!  
Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Imaginisce
Gems: Imaginisce
Sticker: SRM Stickers


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...