Sunday, July 20, 2014

Basic Grey "Herbs & Honey" Card

I shared a layout the other day and today I thought I'd share the card I made from the Basic Grey "Herbs & Honey" line.  The Scrapbooking Studio sells these cute little wooden spools that were a perfect match for the feel of this line.  I knew they had to be included on my card and maybe more!

I layered lots of papers and die cuts to create the card.  I then added some Sticker Stitches from SRM Stickers to again, add to the country feel of the card.  I then popped up the circle sentiment with foam adhesive.  I wrapped twine from The Twinery around each spool and slid them onto some pretty stick pins.  The stick pins stick perfectly into the foam adhesive so I don't have to worry about them moving or poking thru!  I love how this card turned out - it is probably one of my favorites that I have done lately!

 Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey
Die Cuts: Basic Grey
Twine: The Twinery
Stickers: SRM Stickers

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...