Friday, June 13, 2014

Wedding Card Inspiration

A good friend of mine has a sister getting married this weekend and I made a card for her to use for it!  I tried to incorporate some of the wedding colors to add a personal touch!
Can you tell I love that Mosaic Die from Top Dog Dies???? I decided to use it once again!  I then added Black Irocks from Imaginisce to the center of all the flowers.  I used a die from Poppy Stamps for my leaves and then topped the whole thing off with the perfect SRM Sticker!  This wedding sticker set comes in black & white with some gray also.  Perfect for adding to any color to personalize it for the wedding you are going to!

Supplies Used:
Sticker: SRM Stickers
IRocks: Imaginisce
Dies: Top Dog Dies & Poppy Stamps
Cardstock: CutCardstock

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...