Saturday, June 14, 2014

Sketchy Saturday Week 14

Each week as I create my Sketchy Saturday project I try to create using non-design team stuff and pictures that I have just been itching to use!  This week I used some gorgeous Simple Stories and some pictures of my little Cooper that are nearly three years old!  Here's the sketch!
This week it is a two picture sketch - can you tell I don't do tons of one picture layouts? I just don't have time to with four kids...I have to get things documented!  Here's the layout I created:


 As you can see I did not stick with the hearts - but I did do the building of embellishments on a diagonal which just adds a really nice flow to things.  You can see I also started small in the corner and built up the embellishments from there.  Can't wait to see what you come up with!  Please stop by my facebook page and share what you create!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Simple Stories
Stickers: Simple Stories & Bella Blvd
Brads: Simple Stories
Mist: Studio Calico

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...